Hey! You want to know something scary? There are 6 of you out there and I know that 5 out of 6 have been using Firefox to look up this blog. I also know that you all have Macs. I know its not interesting, but I just wanted to put that out there. I don't know who is reading this, if you are, COMMENT so that I will know that they are not just fake people. Anyways, how are you? I notice I talk a lot about myself on this blog because I am writing out my feelings and all that jazz. But I never ask how you are. Maybe it's because there's nobody to answer. Not that you're nobody, you are all just to shy to let me know. Hey, I do know one more thing. Who here is looking at this who is from Alaska? Because I also know that at least one of you lives in Alaska. I am not being creepy, don't worry. I am just looking at my stats for my blog. STATS OF WEBPAGES ARE SO FUN TO LOOK AT! Okay now I am going to stop asking about you because there is a high probability you aren't going to answer. However, I still think that all of you are awesome people!
I am performing on Saturday, and I am really nervous. Actually that's a lie. I am not nervous whatsoever. I am just scared that I'll forget my lines. Don't worry, I've done it many a time before. I have all A's except by less than 1% off in a nameless class. Which is really good news! Ok so another thing. HOW THE HECK DID IT BECOME FEBRUARY? Yes I know that it is January 30th, less than 36 hours from now it will be February and then spring. YES.
No comments:
Post a Comment