Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bienvenidos a Marzo

Hey!!!! So it is March. FINALLY! My favorite month. Of the whole year. EEEEEEEK! To completely spin the blog around and go in a full circle, I am really happy! Sorry about the exclamation points, but I feel like exclaiming, so it's okay. Well, in Belize it is about 75 degrees, while in Chicago it is 29 and snowy and in Boston last week there was a blizzard. So yeah, crazy. But that's why I love March. It's like a curse has been lifted. No more stress.

Book of the month: Wicked. This is my book to conquer for March. You should read it too. It asks, "Are people born wicked? Or is wickedness thrust upon them?" Post what you think. I will share my thoughts in the next time.

“Remember this: Nothing is written in the stars. Not these stars, nor any others. No one controls your destiny. Even at the very worst - there is always choice.” 

“Where I'm from, we believe in all sorts of things that aren't true... we call it history.” 

“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” 
― Gregory MaguireWicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West

No comments:

Post a Comment