This year is going to be very challenging, but not because of the repertoire that is going to be taught. It'll be a mix between the social hierarchy of 8th grade, people coming and going for high school, supporting friends through their challenges and facing my own.
Back to school, for me, is like a clean slate; a chance to show my new fashion sense (not that I have much of one), make new friends (but keep the old (remember that song?)), set new goals, have new things to look forward to. It's another chapter of life. However, if you were to write a book about school (excluding college), there would be only 15 chapters in it. I am starting chapter 11. It's hard to believe how far I've come.
Now, there are only 3 days left until school begins. Each year is different from the others. This year, will be a year filled with new challenges, new twists, new opportunities, like the others. It's time to prepare for another unique year, different than the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment